Log Book Service
Sticking to your vehicle manufacturer's Log Book Service schedule is an important part of keeping the vehicle running smoothly, efficiently and safely. Costly repairs can quite often be avoided by sticking to a regular service schedule because our mechanics can spot the problems as they approach and before they cause serious damage. From checking the serpentine belts to the brake pads to the shock absorbers to filling the transmission fluid, log book services keep your car running at optimal performance. The team at Brendale Service Centre in Brendale are ready to take on your vehicle's next Log Book Service, contact us today to book it in.
Why Work with Us?
- Exceptional Care: As a part of the Repco Authorised Network of mechanics we have all the latest diagnostic equipment to keep your car running at optimal performance
- Peace of Mind: We offer the peace of mind which comes from the Repco Nationwide Guarantee along with the friendly service which comes from dealing with a neighbourhood shop
- Education: Not only are our mechanics attending ongoing seminars and checking service bulletins, but they are always available to help our clients learn more about what is going on with their car
What is Log Book Servicing?
Log Book Servicing is a proactive approach to car maintenance where regular inspections and small fixes keep your vehicle running smoothly and efficiently and prevent damage and other problems which could be costly to repair.
Every car, truck, four wheel drive and other vehicle is issued with a "Log Book" by the manufacturer which lays out the timing and agenda for your regular log book services. You should keep your log book in your glove box for reference and recording any details but we can also refer to our database to get the required information if you've misplaced your book.
It may be tempted to delay your next log book service because your car is probably still driveable. While you obviously need to find availability in your budget and schedule, don't delay too long because wear and tear on the car will increase exponentially and could lead to damage which is many times more expensive than the log book service would have been.
Every car is different and the agenda for each service changes according to the schedule which is why each vehicle is issued with a log book. Here are some examples of what might be needed as part of your service:
- Change Oil
- Check Coolant
- Check Car Battery
- Check Transmission Fluid
- Check Brake Fluid
- Check the Condition of the Air Filter
- Check Power Steering Fluid
- Check Spark Plugs
- Check Turn Signals
- Check Brake Lights
- Check Heating System
- Brake Check
- Belt Check
- Hose Check
- Tyre Rotation
- Coolant Sensor Check
For a high quality Log Book Service at a competitive price, contact us using the links below. We are located at 266 Leitchs Road and service many customers in Brendale, Cashmere, Bray Park and the surrounding areas.