Belts and Hoses Service
Why Work With Brendale Service Centre
- Professional Shop: We are your small neighbourhood shop which means we can give you the attention you deserve. However, as we are a Repco Authorised Service Centre we also are able to offer you the peace of mind of the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Professional Team: Our mechanics are always kept up to date on the latest parts, tools and diagnostic equipment thanks to the Repco training seminars and service bulletins.
- Great Value: As a small neighbourhood shop we are able to keep our costs down, build relationships with vendors in the community and pass the savings along to you.
Services for Belts and Hoses at Brendale Service Centre
- Clamp Repair
- V-Belt Replacement
- Fan Belt Replacement
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Coolant Hose Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Replacement
- Air Intake Hose Replacement
- Steering Fluid Hose Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Hose Replacement
Belts and Hoses: Symptoms and Causes
Knowing what is making the strange sound in your engine, makes it easier to communicate issues to our mechanics. This helps to streamline the repair process and keep you both on the same page. If you think you may be affected by an issue with belts and hoses, check out these common symptoms and causes.
- Lowered Fuel Efficiency
- Engine Overheating
- Pooling of Fluid Under the Car
- Squealing from the Engine
- Holes in the air intake hose which are decreasing the air pressure in the fuel.
- Holes in the coolant hoses which are causing a loss of fluid to the radiator.
- Holes in hoses, such as the water pump or transmission fluid, causing the fluid to leak.
- Broken Fan belt in the radiator.
For professional service, make an appointment with Brendale Service Centre!